Digital Crock Meter
- Dimension(L*W*H) 28Inch, Width: 12Inch Height: 12.2Inch Inch (in)
- Power Supply Single phase 220 Volts
- Application Textile
- Operate Method Digital
- Usage colour fastness of dry or wet rubbing of fabric
- Machine Weight 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Supply Ability : 05 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 01 Piece
- 29000 INR
- colour fastness of dry or wet rubbing of fabric
- Single phase 220 Volts
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- 28Inch, Width: 12Inch Height: 12.2Inch Inch (in)
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 05 Piece Per Week
- 10 Days
- All India
Digital Crock Meter ITEMCODE: KTS 018
To determine the colour fastness of textiles to dry or wet rubbing.
A pinned acrylic sample holder ensures rapid sample mounting and repeatability of results. Crock meter Fitted with a pre-determined electronic counter.
A test sample is clamped to the instrument base and a square of standard crocking cloth is fixed to a 16mm diameter, acrylic rubbing finger. The finger rests on the sample with a pressure of 900 grams force and traverses a
straight path approximately 100mm long with each stroke of the arm.
The equipment is used for Testing the Transference of Color from the Surface of one material to another by either We tor Dry Rubbing. Specimens are rubbed with Dry, Standard Cotton Cloth (Crocking cloth) and again, if applicable, with wet cloth. The staining of the crocking cloth is assessed with an Grey Scale.
Complete with all accessories including pre-cut (50 x 50 mm) 200 crocking clothes, 16mm Finger and finger clips, etc.
Standards: ISO 105, AATCC 8 / 165, BS 1006, IS 766
Other Products in 'Colour Fastness Testing Instruments' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.