Infra Red Dyeing Machine
- Application Textile Industry
- Product Type Infra Red Dyeing Machine
- Power Supply Electric
- Usage Industrial
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 215000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Textile Industry
- Infra Red Dyeing Machine
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 1-7 Days
- All India
Infra Dyeing Machine -ITEM CODE: KTS 043
(Capacity: 12X250 ML IR)
The IR dyeing machine is a state of the art dyeing instrument. This unit produces more accurate lab sample dyeing with level and re-producible results and accommodates up to 12 pots with a low liquor ratio for diverse fibers.
I R Dyeing Machine move the beakers in a circular rotation with latest IR heating technology, instead of traditional two-positioned IR heating system, to avoid uneven heating for beakers. The specially designed pressure tested beakers offer maximum safety and can be used for atmospheric and high temperature dyeing. Dye-bath temperature is measured directly by a PT-100 probe inside the beaker.
- Due to use of Infra-Red Radiations for heating, beaker heating is uniform.
- There is enough savings in energy consumption
- As there is no contamination of beakers with glycerin,cleaning time is drastically reduced thus more dyeing cycles are possible.
- Automation is through Micro Processor Controller. Safety norms are provided
- All beakers are made from SS-316, IR Heaters of total capacity 3.0 KW
- PLC Controlled programmer with 99 programmers. Variable Drive for Speed controller
- Low ratio - 1:6. Beaker dyeing capacities for 250,500, 1000 ml
- Manual dosing of auxiliaries & optional auto dosing system Programmable LCD controller.
- Number of Specimen 16 or 24 pots,
- Temp. Controller: PLC Unit,
- Temp. Range: 25 -140 deg C,
- Temp. Accuracy: plus minus 0.5 deg C at 130 deg C,
- Rotating Speed Range: 0-60 rpm/ min,
- Dimensions (approx.): 830(W) X 750(D) X 950(H) mm
Models available are: 12X250ML IR, 18X250 ML IR, 12X500ML IR
Other Products in 'Lab Dyeing Equipment' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.