Conductivity / TDS Meter - Microprocessor
Price And Quantity
- 11000 - 140000 INR/Piece
- 01 Piece
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP)
- All India
Conductivity / TDS Meter - Microprocessor- Model: LMCM-20
Microprocessor Conductivity TDS / meter for measurement of conductivity and Total Dissolved Solids of liquids. The meter is widely used in environmental and ecological studies for monitoring the purity and concentration of liquids.
- Multipoint push - button calibration allows user to uses customized calibration solutions[Up to 3 points, Default 84uS, 1413uS, 12.88mS and111.8mS]
- Auto - Ranging for conductivity and TDS measurements.
- Selectable TDS conversion factors and temperature units(oC or oF)
- Adjustable TDS factors, cell constants and temperature units.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Setup menu lets user customizes calibration points,temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, Auto-off feature to meet personal preferences.
- Reset function allows user to returns all settings to the factory default values
Conductivity Range:0-20.00, 200.0, 2000S/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm (5 auto ranges), Accuracy: 1%F.S, Resolution: 0.01, 0.1, 1, Calibration Points: up to 3 points, Conductivity Buffer Option: 10S/cm, 4S/cm,1413S/cm,12.88mS/cm,111.8mS/cm ( any three ),Temperature Compensation: 0-100C, 32-212F, Manual or Automatic, Temperature Coefficient: 0.0-10.0%/C,
TDS Range: 0-10ppt(Max. 200 ppt, depending on factor setting & conductivity range), Accuracy: 1% F.S, TDS Factor: 0.1 to 1.0 (Default 0.5)
Temperature Range:0 to 105C, Accuracy: 0.5C, Display: LCD, Power Requirements: DC9V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz, Dimensions LxWxH: 210 x205 x 75mm, Weight: 1.5kg
STANDARD ACCESSORIES : Conductivity Cell (K=1), Calibration Solutions - 84.0 S/cm,1413 S/cm, 12.88 m S/cm. Temperature Probe, Electrode Stand, 9V Power Adaptor,Instruction Manual.
Other Products in 'Water Testing Instruments' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.